No announcement yet.

Hi from Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a 2.4 for a while until someone else wrote it off. It was a tidy truck, never had any real probs apart from that glow plug issue but that was a combination of myself and the previous owner playing with the fueling with no way of telling what affect it was having on the engine. There are some things I prefer about the 2.4. Although it's a bit slower I still liked its characteristics.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

How do and welcome,truck looks good,I can see why you like it

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        Fishing to make an offer?
        Guy came with cash £4500, i did buy it to sell it on and i was making a healthy profit on it but i am in love with it, think its great. Not for sale anymore going to keep it for life.

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
          welcome to the loon bin

nice looking truck - does it not get hot with big bumpers and lamps blocking the radiator hole
          Nope never over heats, done 200 miles non stop last week and it was fine, i also have a washer that was for the back screen on the bottom of the bumper so if it does over heat i can spray the radiator with water.

Comment

Originally posted by bedi22001 View Post
            Guy came with cash £4500, i did buy it to sell it on and i was making a healthy profit on it but i am in love with it, think its great. Not for sale anymore going to keep it for life.
            Sorry about this; but if you turned down £4,500 for a 2.4 (even with a SAS), you're an idiot...
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              Sorry about this; but if you turned down £4,500 for a 2.4 (even with a SAS), you're an idiot...
              Good point but i got it cheap and money not everything, i am enjoying it and for me thats the main thing. Its just a weekend car for me , i have a BMW for my day job and family outings, this id just to polish and wax and make me feel happier

Comment

Working...
              X