X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Find

Is this of any interest to anyone?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

more interesting things>?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1413

Comment

The snadwich plate is ver interesting, wonder if it fits? last lime i tried one ya couldn't get the filter back on, it fouled the steering columb, this looks like it's been on summat tho, might have a punt, (or not now that every other buggers seen it)

the burgandy surf looks nice
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        The snadwich plate is ver interesting, wonder if it fits? last lime i tried one ya couldn't get the filter back on, it fouled the steering columb, this looks like it's been on summat tho, might have a punt, (or not now that every other buggers seen it)

the burgandy surf looks nice
        If you look at his other items, Ian, He's also selling the oil cooler to go with it. (And a very underpowered winch)....Cheers....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          If you look at his other items, Ian, He's also selling the oil cooler to go with it. (And a very underpowered winch)....Cheers....Mick.
          I did see his other stuff, just not sure if the plate will fit a 2.4, mayby the oil filters located differently on the 3lt,
          the little winch would have done me, just forked out £55 for a similar one to work the side step, bugga!
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I'd be interested in the sandwich plate and cooler so i can use the cooler for the gearbox and i have another smaller radiator for engine oil cooling depends how much he expects to get.
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X