Look what I saw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I saw.

I was on a cattle truck earlier today (it had easy jet painted on the side), and as we landed at gatwick, this was waiting to take off.
    I couldn't take a photo, so dragged this one off google. It's awesome in the 'flesh'.

Non intercooled nothing.

uber-cool!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      I was on a cattle truck earlier today (it had easy jet painted on the side), and as we landed at gatwick, this was waiting to take off.
      I couldn't take a photo, so dragged this one off google. It's awesome in the 'flesh'.

Nice one! i do like iron maiden. looks like Bruce Dickinson has kept it free from dents....
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vague memories of reading somewhere, that Bruce Dickinson??? one of the band members pilots it, and its used for holiday charters when Iron Maiden are not touring with it.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          Vague memories of reading somewhere, that Bruce Dickinson??? one of the band members pilots it, and its used for holiday charters when Iron Maiden are not touring with it.
          your right on the pilot , it is Bruce the lead singer i must admit to reading the autobiography of the band, it was interesting to say the least
          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are lots of graphics, that you can't see, till you look really closely. The tail is a work of art. It actually looks like a scary skull...really proffesional, not amateurish at all.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thats not just any skull, thats Eddie!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                There are lots of graphics, that you can't see, till you look really closely. The tail is a work of art. It actually looks like a scary skull...really proffesional, not amateurish at all.
                Wonder if Darkbreakdownwassisface did it?.........Cheers....Mick.
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

The plane's called Ed Force One. If you've never seen the film 'Flight 666' I'd wholeheartedly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                    Wonder if Darkbreakdownwassisface did it?.........Cheers....Mick.
                    I was gonna say that! (probably will later)
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Of to see them again on the 8th August.
                      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Ditto.. July for me tho

Comment

They are headlining the Moto Clube de Faro Rally http://www.motoclubefaro.pt/home.html this year in a couple of weeks time. We were going to go as its my holiday time but off to the States instead. We went a few years ago when Gary Moore headlined. Great Rally.

Comment

Working...
                          X