Drive by shooting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive by shooting!!!!

Lots of interesting things happened today (unless you were the guy who got shot ), you may have heard on the news today about the drive by shooting in Hoddesdon, Herts

Well I was in the petrol station about 300yrds away as it happened! had just delivered some stuff to a factory RIGHT OPPOSITE the health club where it happened about 1/4 hour before.

Popular rumour has it the guy who died was from Stevenage, where I live.

WOW. An eye opener for sure.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Lots of interesting things happened today (unless you were the guy who got shot ), you may have heard on the news today about the drive by shooting in Hoddesdon, Herts

Well I was in the petrol station about 300yrds away as it happened! had just delivered some stuff to a factory RIGHT OPPOSITE the health club where it happened about 1/4 hour before.

Popular rumour has it the guy who died was from Stevenage, where I live.

WOW. An eye opener for sure.
    Yeah just seen that on the news, and Hoddesdon used to be such a nice quiet place.

Glad you were far enough away though, mind you they say it was a planned and targetted killing, they knew who they wanted. Guess the Herts Mafia really does exist.

Cheers

Comment

All the radio stations all afternoon call the place a 'sleepy countryside market town'

What a joke! its more like a suburb of London.

Definatly a 'hit' some goon got slung out the nightclub opposite, or arguement in the gym for sure.

What happened to a quick arguement and walking away? Now you gotta come back with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        Guess the Herts Mafia really does exist.

Cheers
        damn fool brought a Pajero! would'nt listen!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X