No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality TV sucks, the only reality TV I watch is the news, but over the years Ive come to realise that its not reality either. Sometimes its someones perception of reality and often its just fiction and fantasy thats been fed in to the wires by some government or corporation or whoever.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Reality TV sucks, the only reality TV I watch is the news, but over the years Ive come to realise that its not reality either. Sometimes its someones perception of reality and often its just fiction and fantasy thats been fed in to the wires by some government or corporation or whoever.
      Similar situation to the papers as well.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Not me mate. Don't do much telly these days. I can quite enjoy the odd documentary, drama (The Shadow Line has been good), Doctor Who & Torchwood. But I have'nt the patience for very much else. Especially not "soaps", or "Big Operatic Ice skating Celebrity Musical SomecountryorothersgotXfactor Brother Dancing In the Jungle"....Cheers....Mick.
        I don't watch any TV unless it's on at home while we eat. Sometimes, though I catch myself getting drawn in. Like a moth to a light bulb. Then the adverts come on and I try and make sense of what I was doing standing up, empty dinner plate in hand having not made it a couple feet away from the table.

That said, though I must say I'm engrossed in the series Stargate-SG1. When I was away on work a few months ago I did watch TV and they had a couple of episodes on. Since then I've watched a good number of series. Sad, I know.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
        X