Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ziggy;722287]
    Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    That poor lass had many mens eyes squinting over her, if only she was a bit bigger eh?[/QUOTE
    lol.
    How much is the powdercoating costing you. i want a third gen now
    Mine were £25 a rim.

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Look fantastic Si, love the grabbers, had a new set on my 2nd gen for a while and hopefully sort some for the new truck before winter arrives, although the current tyres are very new, might need to have them put on the old scabby rims.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Very nice looking 3rd gen there Alan , just one question though, has the front end had a respray? only reason I ask is on the plastic section of the A bar the infill is the same colour grey but on mine it's silver with the surf logo on it. If the front end has been resprayed then is it possible it's had a ..............., no I won't go there actually .
        BTW I'm sure Predictable Bob is right in the other thread, those feet look just like my thule ones for the roof rails so you'll easily find the fitting for them .
        Neal

Comment

Does the first pic show a bonnet bulge (ir is it just the way it's standing)? I've never seen a petrol powered one on the road to look at closely

Comment

Externally they're the same as the diesel - without the grime layer.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The greens very nice. My frav .

Comment

Smart as a carrot...
                You need some spy toys to go with that excellent numberplate now...

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                  Very nice looking 3rd gen there Alan , just one question though, has the front end had a respray? only reason I ask is on the plastic section of the A bar the infill is the same colour grey but on mine it's silver with the surf logo on it. If the front end has been resprayed then is it possible it's had a ..............., no I won't go there actually .
                  BTW I'm sure Predictable Bob is right in the other thread, those feet look just like my thule ones for the roof rails so you'll easily find the fitting for them .
                  He bought it from me so no it's not been smashed.
                  Brian

Comment

I think it may have been painted though, the bumper end on n/s is peeling a wee bit, another job to get tidied up.

Great truck to drive, needs a wee service, adjusted handbrake for MOT tomorrow, fingers crossed.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                    X