Oh my bleedin goodness!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my bleedin goodness!!!!

How come some people get all the luck...

Non intercooled nothing.

You lucky, lucky people.

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Code:
      http://youtu.be/VuYvKLZXKhI
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        How come some people get all the luck...

I didn't think I ever posted my wedding photos, god that was years ago when she was slim.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          I didn't think I ever posted my wedding photos, god that was years ago when she was slim.

That's a SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there was I thinking it was one of those weird Gay weddings
          Mike G

Comment

She's built like record player

33 and a 3rd, 45,78...
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Seen this original thread where the bloke was saying how happy he was to have finally married. There are tons of wedding photos.

The sad thing is that people found their personal contact details and had been terrorising them and her (who didn't know her wedding photos were public). I feel sorry for them both really. Her MySpace account was closed or something as well. I thought it was a joke at first. And I did laugh and then feel out of order afterwards.

Did you see the one of the bloke who posted some photos of his gf posing on his car? The forum HAD to delete the thread as the hits on that one thread were bringing the site offline due to their quota being reached. There were a few funny posts in that thread, some funny .gif images etc.

One of the .gif's from the OLD thread:

And the link to some more gifs of some other people discussing it. http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/l...t-integra.html
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I remember that thread, she was a monster with a droopy eye.
                But he had her pose on his car like she was Eva Herzagogetcha.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Me too, also saw some of the wedding pic of the couple in Gra's first post, as Dieselboy says, it one thing to have a giggle at em but to terrorise them is out of order, some c##ts always take it too far, the wedding pics were funny tho, if i looked like either of em i wouldn't have had a photographer at the bl00dy wedding at all, not that i'm an "oil painting"
                  (our dog looks like the one there in the pic if i make out i'm gonna give him a kiss, crapps himself)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    our dog looks like the one there in the pic if i make out i'm gonna give him a kiss, crapps himself
                    I can understand that !
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

That last picture , the bonnet sitter , is photoshopped. Look close and you'll see attempted blends etc.
                      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Hey I wish them all the best, its unfortunate somebodies wedding photos end up been abused on the net

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                          That last picture , the bonnet sitter , is photoshopped. Look close and you'll see attempted blends etc.
                          This is the point. It's basically another way or taking the P155. Can you see the animations within the photo? I'm finding it really hard to find the animated ones, they were pretty funny.
                          For example, they cut a scene from a horror film, where a guy is in bed and wakes up sweating. He rolls over and they pasted the girl that posed on the car next to him in bed. He screams etc etc.

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X