Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Black Isle? Is that like the Dark Isle?

Spent a month in the Dark Island Hotel once.

Should've been called the Drunk Island Hotel.

Needed a feckin month for my liver to get back to noirmal size afterwards!

The Dark Island is sh!te - you should have gone to the Creagory ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Can you pronounce Avoch properly ? I believe Penelope "good life" Keith has a wee cafe there
      That's right...take the pi$$ out of someone with a speech impediment...
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I'm moving to Conon Bridge next month, up on the black isle. Very chuffed is me.
        That's just down the road from me, if it's not a problem i'd like to see lexurf as i'm considering converting mine at some point

The red kites a smashing pint too.

Paul

Comment

You're more than welcome to come by.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Need you to keep an eye out for my old 2nd gen Gra, she departed the driveway today driven by a very happy man from Elgin.

she was only stopping off here on her trip north, I bought her in Bristol and she had a wee 6 year holiday here before heading for the highlands.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'm off to Elgin tommorow mate...and that truck...she does stand out.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

You're more than welcome to come by.
                Cheers, i'll be getting my blue star back soon so i'll pm you.

Paul

Comment

No worries. I'm staying in Inverness, just nia, and move in about a month.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm off to Elgin tommorow mate...and that truck...she does stand out.
                    Guys name is Alister, really nice bloke and he has plans to get her muddy, recently registered on here.
                    Alan

Comment

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...0125922AAGYgN4

Comment

This fookin idiot has never been but he seems to konw all about it.

"I've never been to Scotland and unless I have a reason to I will never bother, I'm English and I'm sure there's more exciting places to go...

The accent (in some areas) is actually vile. It doesn't seem very exciting, and I admit it's probably because everyone seems to generally dislike the Scottish but it just doesn't seem that nice. To be honest it cant be that much different to England, so I'd rather just stay in England. I could go to France or the Netherlands for the same price.."

I'm glad he feels like that, people like him are generally not very well received in the glorious bars of Glasgow.
                        Alan

Comment

Working...
                        X