Cheap flights for last minute and not so last minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    This is the company I tried who then forward you onto a 3rd party where the "deal" really is. Although there is no deal, just some carrot dangler at the end of a chat terminal making up numbers in his head and calling them offers.
    I haven`t tried them myself, just one of the many many companies i`ve got sending me emails since i started looking for flights to Vietnam

Comment

I find this bunch are the cheapest ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

I wouldn't bet on this lot either!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-nX6g148mA&NR=1
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Haha vaguely remember that! Thanks for the link.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

How they make Tea on airlines
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvdK46bcqzc&NR=1
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
              £91.99 card payment charge? That must be a mistake surely...? Card payment fee is usually between £3 - 5. Are you sure it wasn't a card fee of £4.99 (which is still quite steep) taking the total to £91.99?
              Maybe was mate come to think of it

Anyhoo, got the train to Liverpool and jumped on an easyjet flight.

BTW: Got a good look at your truck and a listen too. You are going to be over the moon with it buddy. Vince is a genius. I was amazed at his work and ideas.
              I have a wee video on the iPhone if you want me to put it up on your Lexurf thread? It will make you smile
              Last edited by GBV8; 14 June 2011, 22:11.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                Maybe was mate come to think of it

Anyhoo, got the train to Liverpool and jumped on an easyjet flight.

BTW: Got a good look at your truck and a listen too. You are going to be over the moon with it buddy. Vince is a genius. I was amazed at his work and ideas.
                I have a wee video on the iPhone if you want me to put it up on your Lexurf thread? It will make you smile
                Goddammit you have seen my truck before me!!! I can't wait - am using all my willpower not to hassle Vince for more pics when he is fresh back from his hols, but am straining at the leash...
                I am already over the moon from the pics so far, and just can't wait to see it in the flesh. I'm glad you liked it, and you won't find any disagreement from me as to Vince's genius!!! If you are anything like me what you will enjoy the most is the little touches that you had never thought of but are exactly what you would have wanted if you had! Also I have no idea how he is going to step up from VI (slight bias perhaps? ), but I'm sure he will - I reckon they just keep getting better and better. I look forward to seeing yours come to fruition.
                As for the vid - yes please - I can't get enough!

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  Goddammit you have seen my truck before me!!! I can't wait - am using all my willpower not to hassle Vince for more pics when he is fresh back from his hols, but am straining at the leash...
                  I am already over the moon from the pics so far, and just can't wait to see it in the flesh. I'm glad you liked it, and you won't find any disagreement from me as to Vince's genius!!! If you are anything like me what you will enjoy the most is the little touches that you had never thought of but are exactly what you would have wanted if you had! Also I have no idea how he is going to step up from VI (slight bias perhaps? ), but I'm sure he will - I reckon they just keep getting better and better. I look forward to seeing yours come to fruition.
                  As for the vid - yes please - I can't get enough!
                  He did say that he was intentionally with holding pics as he wants your unveiling to be as exciting as possible

Comment

Working...
                  X