2in lift and new boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2in lift and new boots

finally got my 2in lift and new tires fitted, 2in body lift being done on monday along with a rear colour coded bumper being fitted. starting to look the part now. can't wait to go and get it muddy!!
    Attached Files

The way them pics are, it looks like it's high at the front.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by danko View Post
      finally got my 2in lift and new tires fitted, 2in body lift being done on monday along with a rear colour coded bumper being fitted. starting to look the part now. can't wait to go and get it muddy!!
      Looks well cool. I love those split rims. My wheels look turd at the moment, can't decide whether to refurb mine or get some split rim ones like these..

Tyres look pretty monstrous too by the way!

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        The way them pics are, it looks like it's high at the front.

not by much tho, still have a wee bit of final adjustment to do.

Comment

thought this was my post then for a sec, i had one th eother day with list n new boots.. lol

looks good, but looks like the rear needs lifting up a little more..

are they 33's - any scrubbing

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
            Looks well cool. I love those split rims. My wheels look turd at the moment, can't decide whether to refurb mine or get some split rim ones like these..

Tyres look pretty monstrous too by the way!

Cheers,

CURLY
            cheers curly, really glad with the way the wheels turned out. got a mate at work to polish them up. have a fifth one for the back as well but it was shot blasted so i got it sprayed silver with the studs sprayed black. thought the tyres where gonna be pretty loud on the road but there not to bad.

if you click on general and i think its page 6 or 7 you'll see wat the truck looked like before the lift and that.

cheers again for the comments!!

Comment

Originally posted by lawsy View Post
              thought this was my post then for a sec, i had one th eother day with list n new boots.. lol

looks good, but looks like the rear needs lifting up a little more..

are they 33's - any scrubbing
              yea man, i seen your post alryt. really liked the look of your truck! nice and mean looking! wat would you recommend bout bring the back up another wee bit? its a roughtraxs lift kit. and yea there 33's, i only took it up the road for a wee blast and it only rubbed when i reversed. 2in body lift getting fitted on monday. wat air pressure would you recommend on these tires? running 30psi at the mo

cheers

Comment

After the body lift is done, just level it up by lowering the torsion bars.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

yea man, i seen your post alryt. really liked the look of your truck! nice and mean looking! wat would you recommend bout bring the back up another wee bit? its a roughtraxs lift kit. and yea there 33's, i only took it up the road for a wee blast and it only rubbed when i reversed. 2in body lift getting fitted on monday. wat air pressure would you recommend on these tires? running 30psi at the mo

cheers
                  mine are on 30 psi at the mo too, i get the same, rubs on reversing,but they do rub forward too, just when reversing it catches so is noisier..

i'm gonna cut a little bit of the arch externder back and it should clear

as just said, fit the body lift,then level off the torsion bars...

i've just finished the body lift on mine, but i still want another inch on the rear to complete the look..

Comment

cheers curly, really glad with the way the wheels turned out. got a mate at work to polish them up. have a fifth one for the back as well but it was shot blasted so i got it sprayed silver with the studs sprayed black. thought the tyres where gonna be pretty loud on the road but there not to bad.

if you click on general and i think its page 6 or 7 you'll see wat the truck looked like before the lift and that.

cheers again for the comments!!
                    Hey, Aidy. Those wheels look absoloutley fantastic! What size are they? Hope you're not offended, but if you're ever considering selling them as a full set of five, could you consider me for "first dibs" ? I like the wheels that I've got, but have never managed to find a matching spare....Cheers....Mick.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by MWS; 12 June 2011, 12:31.
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                      Hey, Aidy. Those wheels look absoloutley fantastic! What size are they? Hope you're not offended, but if you're ever considering selling them as a full set of five, could you consider me for "first dibs" ? I like the wheels that I've got, but have never managed to find a matching spare....Cheers....Mick.
                      alryt mick, no offence taken. i'll probably hold onto them wheels for awhile but if i ever do think of selling them, you'll get first shout! i have another set of split rims but there a back up set plus theirs only four of them. there a well nice set of your own, your truck looks well! i'd a 1990 surf the same colour but i sprayed it black and the interior was red. was pretty cool but it died a painful death!

cheers for the comment

Comment

Working...
                      X