rear heater bypass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear heater bypass?

hi all, my rear matrix is all block up so iv bypassed it today,just to be sure can some body reassure me iv done it right?
    Iv cut the two rubber hoses that connect to the steel ones, that run down the fire wall,and that lead to the rear matrix,and just connected them together ,seems to be happy done 70 miles today no probs,just need someone with a bit more knowledge of the cooling system to back me up, to stop me from flapping,cheers
    Not going to rest till its broke

Check for leaks, none present, jobs a good un, it's what I did.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      Check for leaks, none present, jobs a good un, it's what I did.
      cool nice one cheers

Comment

Did mine the other week and no probs just need to remove the matrex etc and it'll make more room on the console
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Did mine the other week and no probs just need to remove the matrex etc and it'll make more room on the console
          that sounds like a good move,was thinking along them lines too,or a little fridge would be cool,literally

Comment

New console and a hidden safe going in mine. Much better without that crappy heater..
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

What hidden safe? Rear heater is handy when the front has been removed for dash renovations.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                What hidden safe? Rear heater is handy when the front has been removed for dash renovations.

Nev
                When ya live in a country like our's Nev ya dont really need a heater, sunshine 24-7 seriously tho i never have got any heat out of mine, flushed the be-jeez out of it and got a ton of gunk but i guess there' some in there thats gone solid, just cant be bothered with it so bypassed it,

in case you read this thread again maybe can you shed some light on these two wires mentioned in the thread below, they show up in a pic i took ages ago but dammed if i can remember where they went!!

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71187
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X