No announcement yet.

Aint been slackin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as that carrot cruncher on scrapheap challenge says " Proper Job" well done Ian
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Different Steeds have different needs....
      What works n how it needs to work.. is all in the construction right Ian ?
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks Pops/Jess, till her situation gets too bad the truck will do fine, i'll know when it's time to change, meanwhile i'll keep on messing!!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Thanks Pops/Jess, till her situation gets too bad the truck will do fine, i'll know when it's time to change, meanwhile i'll keep on messing!!
          Your welcome Ian n when I have trouble mounting/dismounting my Truck, the shoite will really hit the Fan .... only Cos I may need to be cheaufered around in her little Mitsy only of coure till I fathom a way round fixing mine to suit my needs !!
          Keep up the good work mate ..
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

As said Ian another flawless job, planning and quality work. Might have to get you a job working with me.... I wish I was a bit closer I could have made it all out of stainless for you. also wish I had read your plans earlier I have on of those winches you hang on your tow bar brand new in the box never used somewhere God knows where it will be I was going to bolt it in the back of the Surf somehow. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
              I know that, Alan, but the point that I'm making is that mine would have to, because I don't have the necessary engineering skills....Cheers....Mick.
              Ah! I thought that you thought.....ach never mind
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X