Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird film

Has anyone else watch the film 'orphan'
    It's the one where a 9 year old Russian orphan actually turns out to be a 33 year old Russian serial killer with dwarfism.
    Omg what a strange film . Lmao
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Nope and I don't need to now you've told me the ending

Comment

Ha ha yeah I've seen that film! Really pi55ed me off that no one would listen to the mother. Mind you, it would have been alot shorter if they did I spose..

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Try 'The Human Centipede' if you want weird, part 2 has just been banned from release in the UK.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

That film was on a couple weeks ago! Fairly good,but a bit creepy when she started coming on to the Dad!!

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
            Has anyone else watch the film 'orphan'
            It's the one where a 9 year old Russian orphan actually turns out to be a 33 year old Russian serial killer with dwarfism.
            Omg what a strange film . Lmao
            Saw it a couple of weeks ago, Steve. Mildly disturbing, good plot twist. not a bad film, really....Cheers....Mick.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

yeah it was actually quite a good film, like you say midly disturbing . but kept us entertained for a while .
              also watched a film called 'the jacket' where some bloke gets put in a straight jacket and shoved into a confined space once a day. while hes in there he has visions of the future or something .
              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X