Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Tailgate Fitted

That wasn't too bad a job at all.

Some of the electrickery bits were a bit fiddly to switch over from the old tailgate to the new one (mainly cos I've got fat, clumsy fingers with little to no sensation in the tips!) but it was otherwise a fairly quick job.

Even better - the window goes up & down now without the annoying warning beeping whilst jiggling the tailgate door around. I'd managed to straighten out the old tailgate pretty much but it was obviously just slightly too dented to get it to work properly again.

However, if there is one lesson that I can draw from this experience it would be "don't reverse, even very slowly, into a tree".

Beware of the trees cos I'm sure they're gonna get you, yeah!

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post

However, if there is one lesson that I can draw from this experience it would be "don't reverse, even very slowly, into a tree".
    Good advice! I'll try to remember.

Comment

LOL I liked the vid, and super kewl roadie "yeah whatever his guitars have come off not putting me ciggy down , there you go boss fixed... bye,..... so tracy wanna see the tour bus ?"

he hehe

peace
      cal
      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
        LOL I liked the vid, and super kewl roadie "yeah whatever his guitars have come off not putting me ciggy down , there you go boss fixed... bye,..... so tracy wanna see the tour bus ?"

he hehe

peace
        cal
        When I used to live in Harlow I was actually friends with most of the guys in John Otway's Big Band. The funny thing was that I didn't actually realise this until I went to see them live 'cos they never mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
        X