website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

hi all just a quick question thats probably been done before several times, when you log onto this forum the message comes up about major maintainance work ect, it seems to have been like this for a long time, will the site ever change from its forum only format and possibly become a "proper" looking website with members pages ect, i am thinking along the lines of the "bongo fury" site with special members sections ect, to the people who run this site please dont think i am critisizing, its just that it would be good if there was more here to read etc. thanks, kirk.

It always was a 'proper' website, with merchandise, galleries, and other stuff on the front page but we had a major hiccup awhile ago so just getting the forum up and running was the most important job, I think Koi has been to busy to get the rest back yet. Or can't be arsed with dealing with all the hassle involved!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Its work in progress getting it back up and running. There has been some issues getting the new software to work how we want it to and interfacing with vbulletin etc, it wll be back though.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Blimey...it sounds like an Arnold blackndecker movie !
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X