Rear Coils Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Coils Springs

Hi, new user so please excuse the ignorance. I'm trying to source either a new or second hand pair of raised rear coil springs for a 3rd generation KZN 185 surf. Any suggestions would be welcome. 4X4 sites only seem to want to sell the complete all round kit including shock etc. one of my springs has broken hence needing a replacement. Many thanks.

Milners or roughtrax is your best bet, i think i still have the old original coils from my 2nd gen but dunno if they are the same as the 3rd, if they match your welcome to em (unless i chucked em out)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Rear Coil Springs

Many thanks for the info Re: Milners Popeye. I shall give them a try. Failing that and if you still have them I shall take you up on your offer of the old springs.

Comment

Unfortunately the 3rd gen springs that you have Liz are different to the 2nd gen ones popeye has
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hello Robert. Welcome to the forum. Let us all know how you get on with your 3rd gen mods....Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by liz664 View Post
            Hi, new user so please excuse the ignorance. I'm trying to source either a new or second hand pair of raised rear coil springs for a 3rd generation KZN 185 surf. Any suggestions would be welcome. 4X4 sites only seem to want to sell the complete all round kit including shock etc. one of my springs has broken hence needing a replacement. Many thanks.
            If one spring has broken I'd be wary of the others doing the same. I'd be concerned even if there were no visible faults on them.

I reckon it's probably best to replace springs as a pair too.

I know that this is a full lift kit but if you phone Roughtrax up I'm sure they'd be able to sort you something out to suit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by liz664 View Post
              A bit more info needed here regarding how much your truck has been lifted if at all.
              Here's some uprated springs if thats what you mean/require.....
              http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=1000&vid=966

Welcome on board by the way, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hello welcome
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                X