Bored.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored.....

.....at work so plenty of time to be on the forum..... However, coz my network connection is really slow today I spent ages staring at the homepage and Koi's postcode and country abbreviation is an anagram of

GI SUZUKI.....

Get me outta here..... anyone need a business phone system engineer ???
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Awh...poor Helen....
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

can you do me oil change if your not too busy
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        can you do me oil change if your not too busy
        Then you can come over to our place and fix the side step and passenger seat that our penquin (Gareth) broke on the suzi while playing at Aldremaston on sunday.....

sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Get me outta here..... anyone need a business phone system engineer ???Our firm could probably do with a few more phone system engineers. The only trouble is that if you have a quiet one it's 12 hours of boredom!!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Get me outta here..... anyone need a business phone system engineer ???Our firm could probably do with a few more phone system engineers. The only trouble is that if you have a quiet one it's 12 hours of boredom!!

Last week I had 40 hours of boredom but then had to work Sunday coz the silly office staff won't let you do office moves in normal hours coz it's 'too disruptive to their working day.' At least they got a working day and keep their weekends. I do diddly !!!! all week and then lose my Sunday...

At least I got plenty of time to search job websites..
            Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
            X