Just............Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just............Wow!

One day, one day........................... ...sigh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldwe...eature=related

That truly is a thing of beauty; pointless and unuseable, but none-the-less, beautiful.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Indeed wow, a hell of a lot of work has gone into that. I wish the underside of my truck looked as clean as that but instead, no, some fecker parked it in the sea for three years before I got it .
      Neal

Comment

Ah but Neal, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

For me mate, anything looks great after two shots of vodka, anymore than that and I'm in big trouble
          Neal

Comment

Ah yes...two pints and I'm anyones, three pints and I'm everyones!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

. Hows it going up north, hope all is well, has the family moved up yet?
              Neal

Comment

Stunning!....But IMHO It would look even better without the rear window louvres and the front and rear spoilers.....Cheers....Mick.
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Love the Kim Kardashian comment

Personally, I think she's a fat-ar5ed, slack jawed princess, so there's LOTS of things I'd rather do!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    One day, one day........................... ...sigh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldwe...eature=related
                    That is gorgeous. It would be a lot shinier if you had done it though Vince!

Comment

You can buy brand new models made by Ford of that one and others of that era. See http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/models/ I like the Shelby Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        That truly is a thing of beauty; pointless and unuseable, but none-the-less, beautiful.
                        Why is it pointless and unuseable?

This is my daily driver:

It runs on LPG and is cheaper per mile than my Surf. Parts are easily available and the common service parts are cheaper than for the Surf.

It's been 100% reliable in the 5 years I've owned it, the only time it's ever let me down was because of dodgy aftermarket brake shoes (half way across Saskatchewan the lining detached from one of the shoes and jammed under the other one).

Sure I can't park it in the same spaces where a Ford Focus would fit, but neither can I with the Surf. But it will carry six people and their luggage in comfort.

I've driven my Dodge the whole way across Canada from West coast to East, then from Cambridge to car shows in Vasteras Sweden, Antwerp Belgium, Le Mans France and all over the UK as well as the mundane stuff like commuting to work and shopping. I love my Surf, but it's very much my second car and in many ways, the less practical one.
                        Andy

Comment

I remember the early Monaco which was more like an elogated box from about the mid sixties. They were quite a popular car. Love the sound of that V8. I had a '59 Ford Customline for awhile. This was a cross between the Fairlane and the Galaxy. I can remember the Studebaker Hawk and also the Commander. These were really great cars.

Comment

there is only one mustang i would have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8qGS...1A82204B0005CE

nothing would come close to this.

the other is nice and shiny and clean and all that but it is not me, apart from the brakes dont actually work in the older models and you dont stop......

that is just a show car and besides the first time you take it on english roads it will wreck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Japan View Post
                              Why is it pointless and unuseable?
                              Firstly, because it's so shiny you could never go anywhere without having to valet it for ten hours when you get there.

Secondly, because Mustangs (except for stunning looks and sound) are just about the worst cars in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X