No announcement yet.

Download sites????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use isohunt, seems the best at the mo, i use utorrent to download the files but make sure you`ve got a good virus checker. you`ll get a lot of duff file`s but you`ll learn to filter out the crap, mostly by the amount of people who`ve got it themselves
    when you`ve downloaded them get THIS to put them on, it can hold in the region of a 2000 films depending on how they are compressed and will play most formats straight through your telly. Music and pictures too.

Comment

Thanks very much for the replys, sooooo many,
      rich! thanks for the offer mate but i recently binned hundreds of dvd cases, i started buying those zip folder things with sleves in them for disc's they certainly save on shelf space, just kept some of the box sets i have, thanks tho,
      well i guess i'm not an honest man then, i would have sex with that woman without paying, who TF am i kidding? i'd pay anything!! the house, truck, my old sam brown
      i'll check out the sites reccomended, cheers everyone, and if any of ya like old episodes of dragnet, decoy, mr & mrs north, lock-up, man with a camera (early charles bronson telly series) lights out, tales of tomorrow, highway patrol, the invisable man (late 50's brit tv series) let me know and i'll do ya some, or this is the site====http://www.archive.org/
      browse "moveing images"
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Torrents are pretty slow at times. Relies on others leeching.
        Direct downloads mean I get a full movie in 8 minutes, and the file cannot be tracked.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          Torrents are pretty slow at times. Relies on others leeching.
          Direct downloads mean I get a full movie in 8 minutes, and the file cannot be tracked.
          you can try these, they are all FTP sites so direct download, no fees or advertising....

just search for what your looking for,

i.e. the hangover 2 .divx

Comment

Working...
          X