pics of my surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my surf

update on my surf, new 2in lift and new boots! 2in body lift being done on monday along with a new colour coded back bumper. starting to look the part now!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by danko; 11 June 2011, 23:19. Reason: added a couple of more pics

The red cross stickers too big, cant see the truck
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      The red cross stickers too big, cant see the truck
      how do you go about posting pics without using photobucket?

they opened up for me alright, open link in a new page.

Comment

Originally posted by danko View Post
        how do you go about posting pics without using photobucket?

they opened up for me alright, open link in a new page.
        Never mind posting pics - where the hell was the nuclear bomb dropped? I didn't hear the 3 minute warning?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          Never mind posting pics - where the hell was the nuclear bomb dropped? I didn't hear the 3 minute warning?!
          you what?! you've lost me with that comment!!

Comment

looks nice!
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by danko View Post
              you what?! you've lost me with that comment!!
              I think he's reffering to the big white flash, in the background of your pic, mate. (Over exposed pic, I think!)
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I think that is a nice looking truck. But my head hurts too much to tell after looking into the light....

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  I think that is a nice looking truck. But my head hurts too much to tell after looking into the light....
                  ah i got ya's! sorry bout that lads, was meant to upload two pics but it only uploaded one! cheers for the comments tho

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                    added a few better pictures, hope ye's aren't still blinded by the light!!

Comment

Thats better, nice lookin truck, your ok with the "manage attachments" bit then? the site used to block large pics bit it seems to upload anything now, just resizes them, the truck will look better with a lift,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Thats better, nice lookin truck, your ok with the "manage attachments" bit then? the site used to block large pics bit it seems to upload anything now, just resizes them, the truck will look better with a lift,
                        yea man, got my head round it alright. truck was meant to go to the mechanic this week but he let down. but it'll be worth the wait tho to see it all lifted and running on some new 33's! i'll get some pics up when its done.

cheers for the comments

Comment

Working...
                        X