Buying stuff from US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying stuff from US

After getting annoyed about paying €250 from Toyota or €50 from Amazon.com for the same OE Nippon Denso oxygen sensor a little surfing revealed this lot:

http://www.viaddress.com/

They charge only for onward shipping and it is less expensive than buying from US sites.

I'm happy as my sensor will work out as about €80 delivered for a Nippon Denso part which I could check on Denso.com, thank god I've got a 1.5 petrol Yaris like in the US.....

Good find.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I forgot to mention that of course I couldn't buy the sensor direct from Amazon.com, no doubt the old lets screw Europeans contracts again.

I'm not pro America but in this respect they are right.

I have two BMW motorbikes to adjust the steering head bearings (routine servicing) I need a little special tool - that I am not allowed to buy in Europe.

OFC I can just order it from the US or smile nicely at the BMW parts man, but the 'legality' of this shocks me.

Comment

Amazon.com are a pain in the arse, they won't ship internationally. I have no idea why.

Comment

Good find, it was cheaper for me to buy an AC compressor (BMW) in california £340 inc shipping versus £520 BMW NI

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Amazon.com are a pain in the arse, they won't ship internationally. I have no idea why.

I bought my scanner through Amazon.

Comment

My Dad tried to order something from Amazon UK but was told they didn't ship the Isle of Man!!

My Mum tried later, ignored the bit about not shipping to IOM, placed the rest of the order and it turned up in 2 days!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                I bought my scanner through Amazon.
                Through them, yes. From them, no (or at least not any more); they won't ship outside the US. I'm having to buy my scanner from one of their marketplace sellers.

Comment

Working...
                X