Surf Insurance What's Going On ?? !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Insurance What's Going On ?? !

I had my insurance with Lifesure Group for a reasonable £291 Just got the renewal letter and they want £651 to renew !!
    Same Surf and no claims made.
    Who do I change to now ?

It's awful, that poor girl Cheryl Cole, she went all that way and got told the truth.
    Hopefully she'll be back on her feet soon, wye aye.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

So its her fault his insurance went up. What a bitch
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        So its her fault his insurance went up. What a bitch
        Nicole Scherzinger is hotter!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew99 View Post
          I had my insurance with Lifesure Group for a reasonable £291 Just got the renewal letter and they want £651 to renew !!
          Who do I change to now ?
          Any one of the insurers that you'll find using the search facility.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            Nicole Scherzinger is hotter!
            Nah, Amanda Holden is dirtier.

Comment

You don't like dirt!

I suppose you could buff her up

Comment

Re LifeSure

Yep, mine was the same this year with them. Apparently the underwriters are not bothering with cars any more.
                I'm now with Adrian Flux, still not cheap, about 430 ish I think.
                I've since heard of SureTerm Direct, they may be worth a try somebody said on here somewhere.
                Happy hunting, I don't envy you.
                All these so called 'best price brokers' are ok for common or garden vehicles, but come Grey Imports, and it all goes pear shaped somewhere. The AA said reg. number?, yes that's a 2.4 Surf, I said no it's not, it's a 3ltr! Are you sure sir, of course I am, I've had it for 3 years! Would you mind checking the log book they said!! I ask you, so Isaid, where do we go from here? Well, if the computer says 2.4, I can't help you sir, sorry. I was getting siilar problems with many companies. Meercat.com, it's a Tacoma, no it's not!
                In the end Adrian Flux was the best if not the cheapest solution.

Comment

Common problem that trucks are not recognised on the systems.
                  Insurance is a ####ing rip off. Every car owner should cancel their policies on the same day, watch em crumble the thieving gits!
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Use a postcode somewhere south.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew99 View Post
                      Who do I change to now ?
                      I just bought mine and tried Lifesure. They spent 3 minutes mucking about then said - "everything we are getting back is very high" and put me through to something called "call-connect". Lifesure basically weren't interested once they knew what the car was.

Call-Connect: These people basically put you through to umpteen insurers one after the other that look like they "want" to compete for your business.

Every quote I got back was £750 to £780.

I rang Adrian Flux and was quoted £630 fully comp. (Strangely this was exactly the figure I told them I had had the cheapest quote for...although the reality was £750) I don't have any no-claims due to being a company car driver and 3 points + includes wife to drive.

I would ring them and tell them you have been quoted less. Tel them you are in owners club too. 15% discount

It probably is Cheryl Cole's fault though.
                      Last edited by LuthorHB; 27 May 2011, 23:27.

Comment

Working...
                      X