To our Worcester members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To our Worcester members

Is there anybody in the Worcester area who can collect an Item for me should I win it on ebay?

It will be quite large and heavy, about the size of a dead body wrapped in plastic (albeit a short body at 5'4"s) It will be clean and will not leak on your carpets.

It should fit in the back of a surf no problem with one seat down.

I won't be travelling up that way for about 2 weeks so would need it stored until then.
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
    Is there anybody in the Worcester area who can collect an Item for me should I win it on ebay?

It will be quite large and heavy, about the size of a dead body wrapped in plastic (albeit a short body at 5'4"s) It will be clean and will not leak on your carpets.

It should fit in the back of a surf no problem with one seat down.

I won't be travelling up that way for about 2 weeks so would need it stored until then.
    What the hell you bought lol, i could prob pick it up but i've got nowhere to store it.

Comment

nothing yet but am thinking of buying a very large roll of cloth to recover my seats and door cards
      It just depends on how the bidding goes, It's not the colour I'd choose so I'm only going to bid if the price stays low.

Comment

Is it this Nice

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
          Is it this Nice
          You rumbled me!

Comment

Working...
          X