Anyone insured with Endsliegh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone insured with Endsliegh?

I've been trying to find insurance at a non criminal price for a couple of weeks, and finally got a quote of 307 from Endsliegh, but the on line doings only lists a 4Runner. Are they going to throw a benny when I tell them it's a surf?
    it's in me shed, mate.

That`ll be another £500 please

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
      That`ll be another £500 please
      That's a Monkey! a Benny is probably more!
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

no im not

Comment

Sorry maybe I should have been clearer. If you are just bored, or just like the sound of stomping the keyboard with your one good typing finger, you need not apply. I know this is General, but there isn't a 'Insurance' section where I can ask so I have to ask here. ####ing retards.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Charlie, you were always the laid back one! Have another beer...

I take it you've tried the usual suspects, Flux, Tesco etc?

Turn round while I wipe that monkey shit off your back...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Charlie, you were always the laid back one! Have another beer...

I take it you've tried the usual suspects, Flux, Tesco etc?

Turn round while I wipe that monkey shit off your back...
              I reckon one beer tonight and I'll be pitching rather than catching...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just messing around didn't mean to offend! No idea about Endsleigh but I used Noel Dazly they a were pretty price good - might be worth a try?
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

You're going to have to call Charlie. Some of these online sites don't list everything, especially imports.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm with Churchill, 320 fully comp, 6 years ncd, and no prob finding the surf from the reg.

Comment

Charlie,just got renewal via "direct line" from "choice quote" for £224.75, (plus it had £20 cash back bringing it down to 204) renewal notice from swinton was over 450,which was up from 250 last time, choice quote had the surf/4 runner listed, one has to go through this shite every soddin year,
                      excess is £450 but i figure if i have a bang they'll write it off anyway, so repair myself or strip and get rid,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Endsliegh will insure surfs that are imported, but not 3 ltrs, and not if imported from Japan... Eh? Nice girl on the phone said she has an imported Celica and is with Adrian Flux!
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I had all this with NFU last year. Quoted me £200 and I bit their hand off....until the paperwork came though the door; which stated I had just insured a 2.4 Hilux pickup. Spat the bitten off hand back out promptly.

When I initially tried with them they had 2.4 and 3.0 surfs on thier data base but got all snotty with me and messed up just 'cause mines a manual. Said their Chief Underwriter had said to base it the nearest thing???????

Comment

Flux. £428 inc recovery and all the whistles and bells. I was punch drunk...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X