Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something New

hello all,

while out on my travels yesterday, i popped into see barry at roughtrax to ask 'what's new...???'
    well......he now has some of those clear (lexus type) rear light clusters and for those of you with red surfs (you know the slightly slower ones...heehee) he has some red rear light clusters, though these will need a little fiddling with the order of lights etc.
    AND.......some of these, see below, which has had made especially for him by a company in new zealand. he asked if it could be done and this what they sent him..... i did suggest if he could get some done in a blue irridium finish, that we'd all buy some. so if you fancy some in an irridium stylee let me know and i'll see what i can do..........

see ya'll
    Planty
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Planty
    i did suggest if he could get some done in a blue irridium finish, that we'd all buy some
    Hey Planty I dont even know what blue irridium means but it sounds flash - maybe a bit too flash for mine, its goin in the opposite direction to flash

(and resize those pics man, I (like Morr) hit the STOP button fast if something seems like its gonna take longer than its worth)

Comment

rear light clusters

Do you know if these are compatible with 4 runners with reversing light within the cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by wadey6
        Do you know if these are compatible with 4 runners with reversing light within the cluster?

yeah, the clear ones have the reversing light in the rear cluster (not in the tailgate) and are listed as 4runner / surf, so they should go straight on. barry did tell me there was a problem with the wiring (someone got it wrong) and he's expecting the correct loom back with him in a few days......

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

[QUOTE=JimL]Hey Planty I dont even know what blue irridium means but it sounds flash - maybe a bit too flash for mine, its goin in the opposite direction to flash (QUOTE]

hey jim, irridium is that kindda blue/yellow shine that you see on some (helmet) visors and on some spotlight lenses like these here http://roughtrax.clientcontrol.net/i...5&category=236

see ya'll
          Planty

Comment

Working...
          X