Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A week in Wales

Mortitia (the missus)

Wants to go camping in Wales this summer, Somewhere there is stuff to do like beaches or castles etc

I'm thinking not too far from Bala

Any suggestions on places to go?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Shell island used to be good. looks a bit more commercial than it used to be when we used to go on the bike`s. depends what ya want. look here

Comment

The Gower in south wales very nice! or up by lake Bala and there are some nice off road routes in that part of the world! two birds and all that

Comment

The south west corner from the Gower/Mumbles around to Fishguard.

Comment

merthyr tydfill.......

lots of people off the telly live there.....

off the jeremt kyle show

Comment

Ahhh shell island....

Used to work at the airfield next door for 11 years. This was my workshop. Used to walk down to the beach for lunch in the summer...

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll...05681&t=h&z=18
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ahhh Port Talbot, I worked there last weekend, I felt a bit out of place without a tattoo on my neck.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Shell island is a good base, pretty close to the castles..criccieth, caernafon, Harlech, buaemaris & Conwy (jus down the road from me)..portmeirion (you are a number!!) is worth a day out too + some cracking beaches round the island & peninsula. Couple of good lanes nearby too, namely happy valley. Bala is a minor trek, but a straight forward journey an all.

If my truck is legal by then I'd be happy to play out with you one day..

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
                  Couple of good lanes nearby too, namely happy valley. Bala is a minor trek, but a straight forward journey an all.

If my truck is legal by then I'd be happy to play out with you one day..
                  Nearer the time, when I know what we are doing and where I'll post on here some details and tray and meet up with some of the welsh contingent.
                  “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                  X