No announcement yet.

@Bogus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why your very welcome Tony. We have a muscle building homo next door, and I've shown him your picture. Apparently it's his first boner in years...the steroids just make him really aggresive, and he has years of pent up aggression To get rid of. He made grunting noises. You'll be able to hear them soon...I gave him your mobile and works number!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Forgot...

What's a snooker ball gag...oh and he mentioned something about grease?
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thanks! This is what I like about you, you're always thinking of others before yourself. Considering you've shown him my photo and he hasn't already put his property on the market its a sure sign "I'm in". I'm not sure how I'll get in with the aggression though that could be a problem. But, if you're only next door I'll have somewhere to run to before I proceed domestic abuse charges.

The grease must be some kind of subconcious reminder to grease the nipples before the journey.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Tony, I've REALLY got triplets ... They're 18 and would devour every last edible thing in his house before drinking all his booze and turning the house into a pig sty - thank God they're going to uni in September !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Thanks for the invite to ya Gaff by the way Gra
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'll get some invitations made up Gra so you can hand them out and tell your neighbors they aren't invited:

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thanks, but I'd rather eat my own faeces.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Tony, I've REALLY got triplets ... They're 18 and would devour every last edible thing in his house before drinking all his booze and turning the house into a pig sty - thank God they're going to uni in September !

Can only imagine what thats like!

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Thanks, but I'd rather eat my own faeces.
                  Each to their own :p
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Basically tony...just be quiet when the grown ups are talking.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      Basically tony...just be quiet when the grown ups are talking.
                      I get the impression you think I should move in with a bunch of hippies, smoke illegal amounts of illegal substance and forget there is such a thing called internet. Change my name to "my mate Dave" and never get my hair cut?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

That sounds like a plan to me !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                        X