Wheel Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Adapters

is it possible/advisable to get some kinda conversion plate to be able to convert a standard 6 stud wheel down to a 4 stud wheel ?

I want to raise my trailer using wheels I had left over from my scrapper and think it would look better for it!!

Thanks
    Mark

I would get a couple of rear hubs of a dead Surf and fit them onto the trailer axle.
    Or even a complete Surf axle, would make mounting to the trailer easier, You could even use the brakes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      I would get a couple of rear hubs of a dead Surf and fit them onto the trailer axle.
      Or even a complete Surf axle, would make mounting to the trailer easier, You could even use the brakes on it.
      Thanks bushy I will pop over to it and see how I get on

Cheers
      Mark

Comment

Some trailer ideas here...
        http://www.autohomeus.com/gallery/trailer.php

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
          is it possible/advisable to get some kinda conversion plate to be able to convert a standard 6 stud wheel down to a 4 stud wheel ?

I want to raise my trailer using wheels I had left over from my scrapper and think it would look better for it!!

Thanks
          Mark
          I read in another post, somewhere, that a certain member was advocating the use of "No More Nails" as a soloution...................Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            I read in another post, somewhere, that a certain member was advocating the use of "No More Nails" as a soloution...................Cheers....Mick.

I went for this option This

Comment

Working...
            X