Sympathy Vote.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy Vote.......

I have not been able to drive my baby today because I have had a wisdom tooth extracted and it blo**y hurts.
    It's only a hobby!

Teeth

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    I have not been able to drive my baby today because I have had a wisdom tooth extracted and it blo**y hurts.
    Sorry to hear that Phil

Don't have that problem anymore, due to an accident (a few years ago) I had to have ALL of mine OUT & when I say ALL I do mean ALL

Hence my use of this smiley rather a lot
    I should use this on I suppose

Colin
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Oh thats so bad to hear, you haven't been able to take it out must be getting withdrawal symptons by now, is the Surf taking it ok? oh by the way hows the tooth.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm feeling much better now. Had the tooth out at 5pm. The co-driver (bless her) did me lukewarm tomato soup and soft bread soldiers, at 9pm. Now I have found some co-dydromol in the medicine cabinet (left over from when I had shingles- now THAT hurts).
        I went round to the garage and explained to my truck why shes been left out today, so I guess Im up for some serious therapy tomorrow. A couple of hours off roading, on some private tracks that I now have permission to use, should do the trick
        Must remember not to grit my teeth when I get to an awkward bit
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Glad your feeling better Phil.

Nothing worse than tooth ache (though the wife says giving birth is a tad painfull as well )
          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Thanks guys. I'm feeling much better now. Had the tooth out at 5pm. The co-driver (bless her) did me lukewarm tomato soup and soft bread soldiers, at 9pm. Now I have found some co-dydromol in the medicine cabinet (left over from when I had shingles- now THAT hurts).
            I went round to the garage and explained to my truck why shes been left out today, so I guess Im up for some serious therapy tomorrow. A couple of hours off roading, on some private tracks that I now have permission to use, should do the trick
            Must remember not to grit my teeth when I get to an awkward bit
            You know you're over the worst when you can get back to eating peanuts
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Working...
            X