No announcement yet.

Aggression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Scottish brethren are not neccesarily being aggressive but they come across as being aggressive both when they talk and write (I mean Scots as a rule, is that being racist?)
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Errmm...

"our Scottish brethren"...I thought you said breadbin at first. I'm on my second bout of living in Scotland. I like it, and I like it so much, that mrs gwh and all the Gits are moving up very soon. I like it for many reasons, and one of those reasons is the directness of everyone, and the sense of humour. To "take the ####", is not adequate enough. Rip the ####, is possibly more apt. I have to say, that the general level of princessing it south of the border, is staggeringly higher than here.
      I'm aware that Yoshie is on holiday not far away from here. This is good, because as soon as the Scottish breadbins get together and find someone complaining of agressiveness...that's princessing it by the way, they are going to get hold of you and won't let go till you give it back. Just call whoever it is a fanny...they won't get all huffy and offended...because they're not princesses.

Well sort from Kerrsurf...he wears lace between them buns apparently!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oi! that was our special secret!

Anyway, we do not get offended and never intend to cause offence (ok, so sometimes we do mean it, but some folk deserve it! ) but ripping the p*ss is taught at the schools here so by the age of 16 most Scots have got it down to a fine art.

snappy...mmm, not really fit for purpose, crabbit maybe. (google it)
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

It's all good init !

Comment

Working...
          X