new surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigrimz View Post
    just cheked logbook says its 2464cc isthat not same as 2.5 me uncle says theres a 3.0 v6 petrol 2 sum mods im saving up 4 r 24in rims and lowerd coiols all round jase

Pardon?

Are you old enough to drive yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Pardon?

Are you old enough to drive yet?
      lol yea m8 been drivin 10 years jase
      no fat chix lol

Comment

lol yea m8 been drivin 10 years jase
        M8 Bushee reps like he h8z txt speke. He doz it wid all the noobs. But he <3z it relly.
        Big rimz iz cool. I thort yor name wuz coz u woz bi and grim. But now i got it lol

Comment

just cheked logbook says its 2464cc isthat not same as 2.5 me uncle says theres a 3.0 v6 petrol 2 sum mods im saving up 4 r 24in rims and lowerd coiols all round jase
          Hi and welcome.

Errrrrrrm.......... LOWERED
          Neal

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            M8 Bushee reps like he h8z txt speke. He doz it wid all the noobs. But he <3z it relly.
            Big rimz iz cool. I thort yor name wuz coz u woz bi and grim. But now i got it lol
            lol cool r u sayin hes ilke the forum bully m8 lol txt spks cool lol jase
            no fat chix lol

Comment

it's a capostrophe!
              m8 bushee reps like he h8z txt speke. He doz it wid all the noobs. But he <3z it relly.
              :d :d :d

Comment

lol cool r u sayin hes ilke the forum bully m8 lol txt spks cool lol jase
                Dis az gotta be a wind up innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Dis az gotta be a wind up innit?

Fink so bruv

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                    Fink so bruv
                    Check it out now
                    fink so bruv
                    chick it out now
                    fink so bruvver
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

old school cool lol sos plate is h shuda cheked b4 uncle said its 2.5 what size engines r there jase
                      Wow Sir Plug, I'm impressed. Where did you learn that strange language and can you tell me where it's from?
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

lol

Welcome

I think what everyone is trying to say..

It doesn't take much longer to type properly, unless you do really have some keys missing from your keyboard..

So drop the text speak, this is a forum, not a texting messaging place..

As to Big rims and lowered suspension coils, do some research first, lowering the back on lowering coils may work, but not the front..

Each to their own, most on here prefer to go higher, but if you're keeping yours as a road only shiney model then why not be different...

Comment

Leave him alone. You're (see what i did there) being horrible to the fella.
                          Alright likeanenemagreelywhateveryourn ameis.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No you dont. Old School? Old Fart more like, you spoiled it by using full stops and putting capital letters in the right places. Not Cool.
                            Last edited by Bogus; 13 May 2011, 17:59. Reason: spelling error
                            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                              No you dont. Old School? Old Fart more like, you spoiled it by using full stops and putting capital letters in the right places. Not Cool.
                              Why Bogus you outright cad. You have only gone and jolly well rumbled me, and in front of my new "street" friend to boot. If the damnable legislature hadn't outlawed it, why I'd have had you horsewhipped by my sturdiest footman.

Comment

disfredasmademelarfinnit
                                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X