Politics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics...

This news story really put a smile on my face. The headline is genuine. The question is, will Sky News release the video evidence?!

Lib Dem Cabinet Minister Accused of Farting

At first I thought he'd tried blaming someone else and got caught out by stains on a chair or something but it turns out he "relaxes" himself rather noisily before television/radio interviews...

Hahaha, well we all gots to do it! remember the grave stone engraving?
    "let the wind go free where ever you be for it was the wind that killeth me"
    (and Spike Miligan's stone with "i bl00dy told you i was ill" on it)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Must have been a "Slow news day"......Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        This news story really put a smile on my face. The headline is genuine. The question is, will Sky News release the video evidence?!

Lib Dem Cabinet Minister Accused of Farting

At first I thought he'd tried blaming someone else and got caught out by stains on a chair or something but it turns out he "relaxes" himself rather noisily before television/radio interviews...
        Could this qualify as the most substantial contribution (to anything) by a politician this year...?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
          Could this qualify as the most substantial contribution (to anything) by a politician this year...?
          And their supposed to be soooo anti pollution!
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            hahahahahahahah love it.

mind you, like all things to do with politicos ...you could still see right through the work produced.

Comment

Liberals, Due to their sexual preferences, they are usually looser and unable to keep their sphincters closed.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
              X