No announcement yet.

Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal with the least curly sandwich first, and after that, get all your iguanas in one sock.

Both phrases are genuine, and have been heard by me from the mouth of a certain MoD employee based at Abbeywood.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

And we wonder why the only thing we get from a requsition order, is more requsition order forms.
      This fella, is the(soon to be removed from his post as)process manager. He's responsible for making pretty profound judgements about our process, which includes centrifuges, polymer dosing, anaerobic digestion and aerated liqours. This requires a fairly profound understanding of biological action on a molecular level...his degree is "media" based. Still I got that, and a pay rise. He does have a nice coffee maker though. Should keep him happy, as he's rearranging staples and stuff.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Some bloke appeared today, who's been off sick with work related stress, for 3 months. He decided that he wanted his old desk ( my new one) back. When I pointed out the sheer folly of his actions, he said to take it up with willie the site manager. Willie got moved away 3 months ago as well. When I spoke for the second time, introducing myself as the new and improved site manager, his first day back after a protracted amount of time off, went REAL bad.
        He's set up in a portakabin, till he can behave himself.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Deal with the least curly sandwich first, and after that, get all your iguanas in one sock.

Both phrases are genuine, and have been heard by me from the mouth of a certain MoD employee based at Abbeywood.
          Wasn't a member of the SubIPT was it? Sounds like summat one of them would trot out.

Comment

Nope, this was Nimrod. Probably why they've been cut up for scrap...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
            X