Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing

From 'The Joy of Work' by Scott Adams (a Dilbert book)

"Marketing is a field filled by people with no discernable skills, but with expensive clothes and nice hair"

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I must pass that on to Mrs Fey. They have a "marketing manager" where she works who just bullies everyone and throws her not inconsiderable weight around.

Comment

'The joy of work'

What sort of feckin book is that?

Was it in the Oxymoron section?

Last edited by slobodan; 12 May 2011, 15:10.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        'The joy of work'

What sort of feckin book is that?

Was it in the Oxymoron section?

Dont panic, it's subtitled "Finding happiness at the expense of your co-workers"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Dont panic, it's subtitled "Finding happiness at the expense of your co-workers"
          Oh, OK, cool.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I'm a marketing manager and I tell you, my skills are vast, my clothes are shoite and as for my hair, well, I haven't had it cut properly since I was 10!!
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

"Can't.... can't... breathe!!... gasp... thread... filling with... hot......air!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
                I'm a marketing manager and I tell you, my skills are vast, my clothes are shoite and as for my hair, well, I haven't had it cut properly since I was 10!!
                b loody hippies get everywhere...
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The Hilux surf forum is the industry leader of strategic interfaces. The most seamless portals use far too much XForms, and not enough C++. Imagine a combination of Perl and Ruby on Rails. Think ultra-interactive. Think best-of-breed. Think next-generation. Think turn-key. But don't think all three at the same time. The capability to reinvent wirelessly leads to the capability to actualize robustly. Without meticulously-planned niches, relationships are forced to become next-generation. This forum's functionality is unmatched in the industry, and its dot-com deliverables and user-proof operation is often considered an amazing achievement. It may seem mixed-up, but it's accurate! The interfaces factor can be summed up in one word: synergistication.

Comment

Comment

All this synergie, and no one has mentioned self licking lollipops.
                      We have an element of this sort of gobbledegook from our
                      "support services controller"...the IT bloke out the back office. I'm mostly interested in the operations staff...and spend a good deal of time outside with them all. When I have to go in and do computery stuff, he's just there...and on more than one occasion, I've told him to put his tounge away...my hoop gets showered every morning, but I digress. He seems to spend the day talking about our "marketable asset and it's intrinsic value"...digested human shit!

The mind occasionally boggles.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think you are shooting the nearest crocodile to the boat.
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm going to use that sometime tommorow charlie. I'll report back when, where and how.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The boss threw that one at me, so I asked him which one did he think I should shoot...Also if you lot would row faster, I would have to shoot so many chuffing crocodiles.. Not cut out for management, me..
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I quite like it meself. I get to choose really important stuff.
                              Just today, I decided that we were to stop having rich tea biscuits, and have chocolate Hob Nobs instead.

Then I drew willies in everyones newspaper.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X