How much is it worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth

Hi, ive been offered a 1988 3door surf with tax and test till december, was just woundering how much its worth cheers wiggy.

We need more details. How much is the vendor asking?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hes asking £900, its got a 2inch lift, 31x10.50x15 A/T tyres fitted on chrome steel wheels, from the pitchers dosent look to bad not sure of the milage. hes told me its only had one patch of welding in its life and flew through its last MOT with no advisarys.

Comment

How bad is the wound?

Comment

LOL, http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...uiser/79333458

thought id add the link so you could have a look see if you think its worth the money or not cheers wiggy

Comment

Maybe it was skelped with a pitcher?

Comment

I know that truck, he parks it in the LidL (Stirling) car park. It's quite rough, I was going to offer him £500 for it a few weeks back.

Comment

right ok, wasnt sure what 3 doors were worth so thought id ask cheers for the help wiggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  I know that truck, he parks it in the LidL (Stirling) car park. It's quite rough, I was going to offer him £500 for it a few weeks back.
                  Do they have San Pelligrino in Lidl Albannach?

Comment

Why yes...they do.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

For a first gen any where between £400 to £800(for a good one )Expect to do lots of work on it.......For a 20+ year old truck they are good fun
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I did notice on my recent visit to Scotland that Lidl Have it plastered all over their shop`s "We are proud to serve Scotland". Dont get that here, they aint proud to serve this hell hole

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy1990 View Post
                          right ok, wasnt sure what 3 doors were worth so thought id ask cheers for the help wiggy.
                          No more than an equivalent 5 door. There's no rarity value. It's not a mono first pressing of the first Beatles album, or a 100 year old scotch.

However, if you DO want to increase it's value, I have an original copy of a Jack Foreskin sticker you could put on the back...
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            No more than an equivalent 5 door. There's no rarity value. It's not a mono first pressing of the first Beatles album, or a 100 year old scotch.

However, if you DO want to increase it's value, I have an original copy of a Jack Foreskin sticker you could put on the back...
                            You say it's original...But IS it original?
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Dear Sir,

My name is Wayne Besanko, I am the Managing Director of Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd.

It has been brought to my attention that you have offered for sale an sticker product that you refer to as 'Jack Foreskin' sticker

As you are aware, our company has advised that your description of the product you are selling as 'Jack Foreskin' is a breach of Section 52 of the Trade Practices Act (Cth), in addition to other issues that will be raised in the communication that will be sent to you shortly.

We have requested our lawyer act for our Company in relation to this matter, and we request the following of you to enable our lawyer to communicate with you.

Your name (as it appears in full on your passport)
                              Your address for the service of documents

If you wish, you can simply provide your name, and the address of the lawyer that you have instructed to act on your behalf if you do not wish to provide your residential or postal address.

This matter is urgent, and any delay in replying will be considered should a costs order be awarded against you.

We also view this communication and the matter as private and confidential, and if you disclose this communication to a third party, we will ask that your actions be considered when costs are determined.

I suggest that you cease making further statements in relation to the sticker product you had referred to as 'Jack Foreskin' until you have read the communication from our lawyer and have obtained legal advice in relation to it.

This communication is without prejudice to rights that have accrued and continue to accrue. Powerchip reserves its rights in relation to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Wayne R. Besanko
                              Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd
                              106 Tope Street
                              South Melbourne 3205

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X