Clueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless

I keep reading about these people that we are not allowed to say who they are, but everyone knows...

Well I don't, who are they?

One rhymes with 'Ronnie Biggs' I think.

Anyone know the others?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Sorry, I mean the Superinjunction people, not the heater non-returnees.

Comment

Given the way threads are vanishing elsewhere faster than you can say '...in the world' How do the admit know the names mentioned are the names of those who have superinjunctions?
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        Sorry, I mean the Superinjunction people, not the heater non-returnees.

Look up #superinjunction on Twitter and you will see all of the stories referred to. And you are not subject to the injunction, so feel free to discuss. The papers have made a big show of pointing out that the Gemima Khan/Clarkson one is not true. A cynic might suggest that this tended to indicate that the papers know they other ones are true, but can't report the fact. A real cynic might suggest that the person who leaked the stories also leaked the obviously untrue Clarkson/Khan one for precisely that reason...

Comment

Thanks, so she rode a Triumph Bonneville?

Comment

Another thing I don't quite understand... That Helen Wood bird goes on T.V. and says how 'he who can't be named' payed her £195 for a bunk up blah blah.
            I thought prostitution was illegal?
            Why didn't the old bill baton charge her on morning telly?

Comment

I know nothing...
              On a completely different topic, can you remember who THAT GUY who wrote a thread which you LOVED about roof rack STRAPs is? Is it ON thiS board. I have looked him UP, but I can't find HIM.

Comment

Another thing I don't quite understand... That Helen Wood bird goes on T.V. and says how 'he who can't be named' payed her £195 for a bunk up blah blah.
                I thought prostitution was illegal?
                Why didn't the old bill baton charge her on morning telly?

Quite right. Perhaps they could have got a WPC to arrest her in the shower and wrestled her to the floor and err... errr...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  I know nothing...
                  On a completely different topic, can you remember who THAT GUY who wrote a thread which you LOVED about roof rack STRAPs is? Is it ON thiS board. I have looked him UP, but I can't find HIM.
                  Where did I put me Enigma machine?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                    I know nothing...
                    Was it Johnathan Ross?
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I received the Clarkson one on twitter.. it looked suspicious.. the photographs supplied were way too good to have been shot covertly... he and she must be blind not to have seen the camera... I guess taken from no more than 3 meters good lighting etc..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
                        I received the Clarkson one on twitter.. it looked suspicious.. the photographs supplied were way too good to have been shot covertly... he and she must be blind not to have seen the camera... I guess taken from no more than 3 meters good lighting etc..
                        Is that with that khan sort?

I wouldn't mind being photographed with her.

Comment

Is that with that khan sort?

I wouldn't mind being photographed with her.
                          She is neither very pretty nor very nice in reality. IMHO.

Comment

Where did I put me Enigma machine?

Hmmm, you either need an Enigma machine, or Flounder has morphed into Marky and started with the random caps.
                            I,ll reserve judgement until he collects Lexurf VI, but if he then starts posting random pics of it in every other thread,regardless of subject. I will know.
                            Сви можемо

Comment

On a totally different subject...wotsianame...thingym abob, player for arsenal...now a pundit...not wrong...oh what's his name...his son has a hideous bently, and parks it near lawyers offices.
                              And is also rich enough to phuq people over.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X