Missing Missy Troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Just explaining my joke for the hard of thinking Sancho?
    Evidently.

Comment

It's just a shame that he appears to make up alot of the responses from his 'victims' which seems to take the edge off it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
        It's just a shame that he appears to make up alot of the responses from his 'victims' which seems to take the edge off it a bit.
        Would you elucidate please?

Comment

Yeah, we have a distrust of sciolism.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

But surely this site is the very home of sciolism? Or is that being sciolistic, given my relatively brief time here?

Comment

This article goes into a little bit more detail about his story with the snowboard store: http://hburgnews.com/2011/03/02/func...-david-thorne/

Also I learned a new word today thankyou. I had to google 'sciolism'

Comment

Hmm. I see your point. That was kind of an a**hole move in the light of the real email.
                Anyway, it is only comedy. And talking of a**holes, your link turned up this, which is also worth a few giggles... Though I can't vouch for the veracity of all responses...

Comment

i laughed at the last one on there.He leaves the computer on wired up to the house surround system and it makes a hell of a noise when he gets emails
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The simple ones are the best. I reckon the pick is racist microwave buyer...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                      But surely this site is the very home of sciolism? Or is that being sciolistic, given my relatively brief time here?
                      Given the meaning of the word, I'm not ashamed to admit that I had to look it up in the dictionary....Cheers....Mick.
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

You've got to stop posting this shit! I'm not getting any work done!!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                        X