Rumors of a blockade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors of a blockade

There`s rumors of a fuel blockade flying round here. Been texted by a few unconnected people telling me to go fill up. Not that i think anything will come of it if its true except maybe a few days of massive queues followed by a minor drop in fuel prices before the inevitable rise starts again. Bit of a pain in the ass as i`m supposed to be off to the isle of skye tomorrow. I`m going anyway.

They aren't rumours...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13326275

I filled up earlier today and wondered why it was so chaotic at the local filling stations. You can usually drive straight in, fill up and then bu99er off again and there was a helluva queue most places. I guess that explains it!

Comment

Better go buy 30 pints of milk...

PANIC PANIC!!!!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yeah everyone fill your tanks now, the fuel companies and the Government need more money!

See how the 'blockades' don't work?

Comment

I`ll revise that to a few guy`s drove slowly to stanlowe oil refinery where they parked up out of the way of the tankers coming in and out and done nothing remotely controversial

Comment

I best stock up on nettos veg oil then lol

Comment

Must admit I did panic a bit last week ....
              Removal of Rob's 3rd gen, trailered from Peterborough to Basingstoke n when Rob offered to pay for Fuel (Dino) "n not saying he wouldn't or didn't" !!
              Just Not sure my Truck could take the shock of Dino after being "on the Wagon" for so long !! she did deserve a treat tho

Jess
              nearly 10 years of Surfs
              "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X