rear window blank out & plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Everything has been done before, hardly anything is new these days, people have been buggering about with cars to long, pick almost anything out of your head, I bet you'd find it with a quick google images.

Personally I don't give a **** if somethings been done before, I do things cos I like them, whether it's copied or freshly thought up, not to be first or 'special', thats just for posers.

I like the Van Surf lots, that'll get filled away for the future.

Agree with that mate...

I should have just said that to start with..

Comment

Mine was Matt black until a month or so ago as I got bored of it , so I started laquering the black to turn it gloss .
      But I'm leaving the bonnet Matt black for now.
      I say for now as I may be getting it carbon wrapped
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Everything has been done before, hardly anything is new these days, people have been buggering about with cars to long, pick almost anything out of your head, I bet you'd find it with a quick google images.

Personally I don't give a **** if somethings been done before, I do things cos I like them, whether it's copied or freshly thought up, not to be first or 'special', thats just for posers.

I like the Van Surf lots, that'll get filled away for the future.

My dash/centre consol is going to be unique, and Lexurf VI's instrument cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          My dash/centre consol is going to be unique, and Lexurf VI's instrument cluster.
          you going as custom as my mates Passat then- that is one mental amount of Fab work in there

I've been toying with the idea of a bench seat in mine too, then recover it 50's diner style, to add yet a further hot rod influence to it..

Comment

Bench seat off a hilux should go in with minimal mods..rare tho, you can pay upwards of £300 for a complete one, i.e. center lap belt and mountings.

An Vince..I thought your dash was special enough. Havnt you got the LS dash and console in there?

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
              Bench seat off a hilux should go in with minimal mods..rare tho, you can pay upwards of £300 for a complete one, i.e. center lap belt and mountings.

An Vince..I thought your dash was special enough. Havnt you got the LS dash and console in there?

Yes, but is just thrown in there, not had the time to fit it all properly yet, maybe August!

Comment

Just been having a #### about and came up with this idea, seen it done to a transit and an old bedford cf before and they did also fit a chevy lump to handle the extra weight lol

Comment

Comment

Not very original - there's loads of 6 wheel landys about
                    Attached Files

Comment

to me it just looks wrong...

there's a 6 wheel rangie round here somewhere not seen it for a while tho..

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                        Not very original - there's loads of 6 wheel landys about
                        i know but it's not a landy, never seen a surf done that way though, but no Lawsy is right it does look just plain wrong lol

Comment

Page I nicked the pic off.

Comment

Working...
                          X