@animal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @animal

Hi there matey. Any chance that you are free next weekend sometime to help sort the body lift out?

Cheers.

Hi mate
    Yeah should be. Is that the weekend of 14th and 15th.
    Should be good for me .
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
      Hi there matey. Any chance that you are free next weekend sometime to help sort the body lift out?

Cheers.
      I wondered how long it would be...!

I'll pop over as well with my blocks of wood, trolley jack and enthusiasm whilst we all watch Steve do his magic...

If the bolts are at all rusty, Rusty, then get WD40 ing 'em now! If they're not at all, a couple of doses a day before should be fine. Also, jet wash any crud off the underneath as it does tend to drop in your eyes!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Well said that man

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          I wondered how long it would be...!

I'll pop over as well with my blocks of wood, trolley jack and enthusiasm whilst we all watch Steve do his magic...

If the bolts are at all rusty, Rusty, then get WD40 ing 'em now! If they're not at all, a couple of doses a day before should be fine. Also, jet wash any crud off the underneath as it does tend to drop in your eyes!
          I've been WD40ing them since last year sometime! lol

And I can vouch for the crud falling off into my eyes - just whipped off the rear ARB (bracket had snapped after yesterday's fun!) and it reminded me of the sandstorm we kicked up by Redmire's reservoirs!

Originally posted by animal View Post
          Hi mate
          Yeah should be. Is that the weekend of 14th and 15th.
          Should be good for me .
          Yep - is the Saturday or Sunday better for you?

Comment

I'll work out which day is best and let you know matey

Comment

Gave up ###### waiting lol, done mine, surprising how much differance 2" body lift can make.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                I'll work out which day is best and let you know matey
                if it makes any difference, i've just realised we are in cornwall that weekend... Sorry guys. I'm sure you'll cope without me!
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

if it makes any difference, i've just realised we are in cornwall that weekend... Sorry guys. I'm sure you'll cope without me!
                  Lucky sod, any chance of meeting up to sort out about these wheel spacers before you go, i've asked Animal to pass you my phone number.

Comment

No problem, you could have just asked him for my number! I'll put them in the truck tonight, unless you can pop over?
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

No problem, you could have just asked him for my number! I'll put them in the truck tonight, unless you can pop over?
                      I know but i don't ask people for other peoples numbers, it's just me lol, earliest i could get over is friday, are you poping over this way?

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
                        I know but i don't ask people for other peoples numbers, it's just me lol, earliest i could get over is friday, are you poping over this way?
                        Rob, email me!
                        john edited out email addy.

I'm working in town at the moment just off the Bull Ring, if that helps?
                        Last edited by Wolfracer; 4 May 2011, 21:01.
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                        X