yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for some laning on Fri in Derbyshire??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any routes planned yet?
    Shame there won't be any mud, but still looking forward to seeing how my mud tyres handle chucking out small limestone boulders!
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hi, just to confirm we'll be going, also my friend will be too if that's OK in his landcruiser?

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
        Hi, just to confirm we'll be going, also my friend will be too if that's OK in his landcruiser?
        Yeah man of course, mOre the merrier
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Morning Gents..

I thought if we all meet together here at 10am in the morning.

The Cross Keys Pub, Derby Rd, Swanwick, Alfreton DE55 1BG
          (5 mins from J28 M1 - Alfreton exit on A38)

Nice big car park get some decent pics n stuff, then from there we can go down towards Two Dales, a nice lane down there, which will take us into Darley Dale. From there head into Bakewell and up the rocks at Monsall Head. From there head over to hathersage to Stanage Edge.

If anyone knows of any others along that route then we'll chuck them in too.

If that time and meeting place is cool with everyone, then I look forward to
          meetin y'all in the morning!
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I'm cool
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Excellent, see you tomorrow guys

Comment

Excellent stuff! Look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow.

Comment

Great to meet you guys. Should have a few pics uploaded this evening sometime. That climb up Stanage Edge had a couple of arse clinching moments!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                    Great to meet you guys. Should have a few pics uploaded this evening sometime. That climb up Stanage Edge had a couple of arse clinching moments!
                    just looked back at all the footage! i love your approach to everythin... NAIL IT! hahaha awesome mate
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Firstly, thanks for an amazing day..great to meet you all, and had a really good time, if a little "too close for comfort" at times on stanage edge! 120 odd miles home though... think I need some softer suspension!
                      Uploading pics now, will put on other thread....
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                      X