@ Lawsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lawsy

How many cans of spray did it take to do your truck ? (and were they 400 / 500ml cans....)

Cheers,
    Rob.

i already had soem in the house mate, so bought another pack of 12 cans off the bay - never actually counted how many i used, but i'd say 10-12 max..

ebay linky do

Comment

If you've got access to a small compressor and spray gun you can buy a litre of Matt black from jewel paints for about 20quid and mix it 50/50 with thinkers will give you 1litre to play with.
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        If you've got access to a small compressor and spray gun you can buy a litre of Matt black from jewel paints for about 20quid and mix it 50/50 with thinkers will give you 1litre to play with.

Which ones, Plato? Descartes? Aristotle? Or all three?

Comment

###### predictive text strikes again.
          Thinners Lmao
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by lawsy View Post
            i already had soem in the house mate, so bought another pack of 12 cans off the bay - never actually counted how many i used, but i'd say 10-12 max..

ebay linky do
            Cheers for the info.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post

Unfortunately I changed jobs last year and no longer have access to anything decent.(lathe / welders / milling machine/ compressors)

Am slowly buying all my own stuff.

Cheers,
              Rob.

Comment

Working...
              X