yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crunch! Someones just run into my Surf!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunch! Someones just run into my Surf!!!

Major pile up in our street today with an Astra running away without it's handbrake on. Nissan Navara trying desperately to avoid, got sandwiched between that and my parked up surf.

The road is now littered with broken smashed up bits of plastic trim, Astra and Navara both needing to go on holiday to the garage; damage to Surf? Two tiny little dents where the tyre carrier has been pushed into the tailgate, you really have to look for them. They don't make em like that any more.

At least no one was hurt & the surf got off lightly " bonus" although someones got some explaining to do to the insurance company.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Claim for whiplash! You must've hurt your neck when you turned your head to see what was going on...

Comment

the surfs are defo built to take a beating
        Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          Claim for whiplash! You must've hurt your neck when you turned your head to see what was going on...
          Can also claim for a sprained ankle when you ran out to investigate. Also claim for fear of living in a street where people cause damage by wreckless un-use of a hand brake!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
          X