3rd gen front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen front bumper

i have managed to get a genuine toyota front bumper as title really, but what i want to know can it be made without too much hassle to fit a 2nd gen as they look almost identical, i also have the valance and grill so it should all go together ok.
    i also have a black brand new 3rd gen front bumper that is surplus which will be in the for sale side shortly
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

hi is the surf bumper for sale

Comment

No mate due to them being Hilux mk3 pickup. I bought them by mistake as they were advertised for a 3rd gen hilux my mistake
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

no problem do you know of anyone who as a 3rd gen front bumper by anychance

thanks

Comment

I may have a spare one off mine, once I get my slightly better condition one off Tony.

It has a few knocks so it depends what you want it for. Let me know.

Comment

hi is the bumper in fair condition or does it have dents and also will it need a respray

Comment

It has knocks either end and a few scrapes here and there. I would only suggest you have it if you just need any old bumper to go in place. That's why I'm trying to get a replacement myself.

Colour is 1A5 - you'll find it on the data plate in the engine bay.

Let me know if you're still interested... I can post up some pics if you want.

Comment

if you could put a few pictures up and i may purchase it as i have a toyota surf waiting for a bumper to go in the bodyshop so the quicker the better

thanks

Comment

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1103775/IMAG0196.jpg
                  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1103775/IMAG0195.jpg

I need to keep the indicator lights for the replacement

Comment

surfboy would it be possible if i was to pay on paypal and also what sort of price do you have in mind
                    Last edited by nasar1968; 13 July 2012, 19:23.

Comment

To be fair, I wouldn't feel comfortable charging a lot for it as it does need some work to tidy it up. So how about £10 just to cover any packing bits I may need?

Not sure what you want to do about collection? I have used Shiply and Anyvan in the past (Anyvan worked out cheaper and they don't have fees). Should cost you £30 - £40. Otherwise collection is fine from Cardiff.

Won't be ready til I get the new one on which will be next weekend if the weather is dry for me to do it.

Email me at sniffla at gmail dot com if you want to go for it.

Comment

hi Surfboy i have sent you an email regarding the bumper

Comment

Working...
                        X