Nob required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nob required

It's the small pull-up nob that realeases the rear seat (back) just put em back in and ones missing, turned the garage upside down and cant find the bugga, if anyone has a spare please let me know cost/post etc, meanwhile i'll have to unscrew the other one every time i need to lower a back seat
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

In that case Ian, I think you require a 'knob'.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      In that case Ian, I think you require a 'knob'.
      Either one! i'm still in need

Comment

ian i got to post up that switch for G.John so i'll put a knob in for you
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Isn't Nob a character in Lord of the Rings? works at the Prancing Pony....
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

190519810675 have a look at this eBay number, is that what your looking for?

Sorry I can't post a link, i don't know how to do it from my iPhone.

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Thanks Rich, he did email me about the heater unit and the switch, heateres have dried up but i can do the switch for him,
              Cheer's curly, if thats the "knob" i need it may well be worth getting a spare as i seem to be going ga ga, seem to spend more and more time trying to think of what i was about to do and misplaceing stuff,
              dunno about lord of the rings, too wierd for me

Comment

Hi Ian

If you get stuck & lose the knobs again let me know & I'll turn you a couple out of wood. Just need a quick coat of paint & they're perfect for the job!

Regards

David

Comment

Can I just bump this thread rather than start a new one?

I too am in need of a new knob after breaking one of mine while lowering the seat down. It got caught on something but as it was quite dark and I was in a hurry I just kept pushing until............. crack.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Here's a pair listed on eBay for a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by GBV8 View Post
                      Here's a pair listed on eBay for a tenner.
                      Were for sale.

Thanks.

Comment

Comment

I saw the thread title and thought, where's Dieselboy?

Comment

Mine always either break or get chewed by the dogs. I end up using long nose pliers.
                            Are they the same on the mk3?
                            I'll make me a couple of brass ones when I have a spare couple of hours.

Comment

It's a bit of a crap design to be honest. Doing my body lift at the weekend, my mate nearly snapped my remaining good knob (no, we're not gay) until I stopped him trying to force it (seriously, we're not) when he climbed into the back to get to the rear mounts (rear mounts, this is going from bad to worse). I had to show him how to hold it properly (Jesus, you lot have dirty minds) to prevent it from snapping off (ok, I'll leave there). Anyway, I'm glad I've got two more turning up shortly. I think there might be a market for these things. Somebody mentioned turning wooden ones earlier, that might be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X