Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy part of my lift sorted

hey guys

jus found a place that will deliver rough country 3 inch lift shocks for my 3rd gen
    So gona get some LC back springs if they'll fit the 3rd gen??an all ill have to sort out is some 3 inch springs for the front a diff drop an panhard drop bracket
    and some extended brake lines

Originally posted by Dara View Post
    hey guys

jus found a place that will deliver rough country 3 inch lift shocks for my 3rd gen
    So gona get some LC back springs if they'll fit the 3rd gen??an all ill have to sort out is some 3 inch springs for the front a diff drop an panhard drop bracket
    and some extended brake lines
    LLama 4x4? I've got Rough Country shocks all round on my 2nd gen - and a Rough Country steering damper
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
      LLama 4x4? I've got Rough Country shocks all round on my 2nd gen - and a Rough Country steering damper
      nope wheelersoffroad how do you find the rough country shocks???its the nitro 9000 ones ill be gettin

Comment

yes i'd also like to know how you like them? i'm desperate for some on mine, but dont just wanna buy anything.....
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

They're much better than the one's I had on before (Standard Toyota) I've got the Nitro ones - They were only about £5 per shock more expensive.

The guy at Llama 4x4 was nice - I told him what I was after and he worked out what I needed for me - I've got +3.75 shocks on rear (2" spacers and 2" Springs) and + 2"'s on the front
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
            They're much better than the one's I had on before (Standard Toyota) I've got the Nitro ones
            cool thats wat i like to hear cant wait to get my lift all together an fit it

Comment

Working...
            X