Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

A google search led me to your site. We are looking to replace the exhaust on our truck as it failed the MOT and we can't seem to get one from anywhere.......is this the norm????

welcome, try Miner off road or roughtrax, also exhaust for a 4runner should fit, thats what I replaced the one on my old 2.4 with.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hello welcome
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi and welcome.What truck have you got as Supersurf is in Plymouth and breaking a 3.0.He is a great guy and can normally supply most parts aswell as fit them for you.Have a look at his ad in the parts for sale section.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by witchy View Post
          A google search led me to your site. We are looking to replace the exhaust on our truck as it failed the MOT and we can't seem to get one from anywhere.......is this the norm????
          Hello Maria. You should be able to get loads of help and info on here.....Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Maria, Oive jurst met a gurl named Maria...... South West Side Story
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Witchy,
              Hi I have just fitted a centre section (the biggest bit) exhaust from Milners. Cost was £49 + VAT. It seems good enough quality and was delivered within 48 hours.

I was new to Surfs last year and have found this forum invaluable for information, helpful tips and sources of parts. As others have said, Roughtrax and Milners provide an excellent service.

I see from your sign on that you are in Exeter. Give me a wave if you see a P reg dark blue/silver Surf around East Devon and Exeter.
              Cheers
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X