No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 degrees here and i'm stuck inside all day sweating my tits off with a bucket on my head sticking alloy plate together

isn't the world a wunnerful place

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
      24 degrees here and i'm stuck inside all day sweating my tits off with a bucket on my head sticking alloy plate together

You just think of the money mate, think of the money.

I've got three days of confined spaces training then it's off to the North Antrim coast for an Easter break dipping my toes in the Atlantic followed up by a week in Majorca training on the bike with my buddy

It's a hard life.

Comment

Oooh...I've got confined space next week, followed by telehandler, digester safety controller,IOSH,NEBOSH,ans loads I've forgotten already...so much in fact, I'm glad I'm not paying for it all.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post

isn't the world a wunnerful place
          I remember summer days like that, bottle of water half drunk other half over the head and back to it.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            I'm glad I'm not paying for it all.
            Haha, me neither. Taxpayer collects that tab.

Comment

Summer makes doing a milk round almost pleasurable. Up at 2am, in work,loaded and out in time for the sun rise every morning. no pr1ks on the roads, no pr1cks anywhere. Finish as everyone else is off to work. back in bed for two hours and the day is mine now i`m down to one job.

Comment

Working...
              X