what cc is my surf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what cc is my surf ?

hi all im very new to the surf or any 4x4 for that matter, im enjoying it but i would love to find out more about the model i have, like what added extras does mine have and others dont or visa versa. i have also had alot of trouble ordering new parts as it wont register on thier system because they say its an import they always ask the exact cc how do i find this out ? any help or info will be much appreciated and i will try to help out other people aswell. thanks.

it6 should say on your log book. Yours looks like a 2.4 2nd gen. For parts try roughtrax. you should not have any problems getting parts
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Hello welcome

Here is the place you need (Roughtrax)

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=127

Your Truck will be an LN130 if it's a '91 2.4
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Just take a look here for info and all the part numbers for your vehicle.

http://www.toyodiy.com

Nev

Comment

thx for all the info, my log book says my cc is 2500 so does the dvla, i have been searching for a timing belt kit using local parts dealers and they are asking for exact cc i mean right down to the last cc is there anyway of finding this out without literaly measuring the cylinders. my surf is a ln130. thx

Comment

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Here's your parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                ty

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                  it6 should say on your log book. Yours looks like a 2.4 2nd gen. For parts try roughtrax. you should not have any problems getting parts
                  My log book says the engine is 2000cc - presumably because it's a 2LT-E engine and someone got confused when it was originally registered.

Comment

Working...
                  X