Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no post

Hello

Not logged in here for ages, but I used to have a Surf ( purchased from Koi ) that had to go when I relocated to the Netherlands.

Would love to know who is driving it ( G537 BGS ) Thinking about getting another one to play about with now Im in living in Ireland.

Cheers
    Andy

Originally posted by ancl View Post
    Hello

Not logged in here for ages, but I used to have a Surf ( purchased from Koi ) that had to go when I relocated to the Netherlands.

Would love to know who is driving it ( G537 BGS ) Thinking about getting another one to play about with now Im in living in Ireland.

Cheers
    Andy
    Its sorn wherever it is click

Comment

Don't know anything about it but hello welcome back
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Welcome home Andy.I sold up a couple of months ago and really miss not having a surf anymore so i may well be looking at getting another soon
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

welcome back,

what part of dublin you in....

there seems to be plenty of the around the lucan/leixlip/celbridge area now a days

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
            welcome back,

what part of dublin you in....

there seems to be plenty of the around the lucan/leixlip/celbridge area now a days
            Funny enough I'm in Lucan. Going to start seriously looking for something I can have a play in and sit up in the mountains with and play radio ( another hobby )

Comment

Well according to the DVLA it's still about and the road tax is due on 01/10/2011

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by ancl View Post
                Funny enough I'm in Lucan. Going to start seriously looking for something I can have a play in and sit up in the mountains with and play radio ( another hobby )
                you might see mine about the lucan area, gun metal grey, diy snorkel and mud tyres, generally followed by a cloud of smoke / fumes....

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                  you might see mine about the lucan area, gun metal grey, diy snorkel and mud tyres, generally followed by a cloud of smoke / fumes....
                  that's only if its running Bob that Andy will see it about....D

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    that's only if its running Bob that Andy will see it about....D
                    just because you have not got a surf at the moment, doesnt mean you can take cheap shots at my truck.....

jealousy gets you no where....

Comment

i have still got Lucifer here that has a deposit paid on it.I need to get the ruddy solenoid on the starter sorted but its a different one to the starter

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                        Its sorn wherever it is click
                        Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Well according to the DVLA it's still about and the road tax is due on 01/10/2011

So which one of you is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          i have still got Lucifer here that has a deposit paid on it.I need to get the ruddy solenoid on the starter sorted but its a different one to the starter
                          That's me told... you have one of the flashes surfs still....

Comment

Working...
                          X